COVID-19 Service Update
We hope that you are safe and well as we continue to adapt to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Because of the fluid nature of the situation, please review the following:
We have reduced our available staff and service techs, and we will be prioritizing emergency services. This includes no heat, no hot water, oil leaks and water leaks. Non-emergency service appointments may be subject to possible delay until further notice. All deliveries will continue as scheduled. If a service technician arrives at your home, we’re also asking you to accommodate by allowing entrance through an alternate entryway if possible for safety precautions.
If you are currently staying at your vacation home, please let us know right away so we can adjust your heating oil delivery schedule to accommodate your needs.
Out of an abundance of caution, we prefer that you pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or e-check either on the phone or online through our payment portal.
To stay on top of our service information in the coming days and weeks, follow us on Facebook for immediate updates.
We are hopeful that the crisis will soon pass, and we can resume our normal services.
We’re all in this together. Please stay safe.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit:
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event that we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees:
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. Our office will be temporarily closed to walk-in customer traffic. Those of you who pay by cash or check can still mail us your payment or you can drop off your payment in the mail slot at our office. We can also make it easy by setting up an automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you. This is a fluid situation, and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page if the situation warrants it.
Important website pages for you to access us online:
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
Your Team at Stafford Oil