Install a new Central Air Conditioning unit from Stafford Oil and save a bundle on cooling bills through the dog days of summer.
You probably know that new central air conditioning systems are great at keeping your home cool and comfortable. But did you know that today’s high-efficiency models could also lower your cooling bills by as much as 40 percent?
Stafford Oil’s team of experts will help you find the right air conditioning system for your needs and budget. And we’ll get your system up quickly and installed correctly the first time, with no need for inconvenient follow-up visits. We’ll ensure a seamless match between your air conditioning unit and ductwork and offer options for additional comfort and savings—including zone controls and programmable thermostats.
Of course we’ll keep your new cooling system investment operating smoothly for years to come with expert maintenance and repairs.
York® Affinity 8T Series 18 SEER Air Conditioner
The Affinity Series is the premier York line of residential central air conditioning units. It is also the only unit on the market to offer a choice of seven designer colors. The Affinity 8T Series is up to four times quieter and 60% more energy efficient, thanks to its two-stage compressor technology.
- Up to 18-SEER efficiency
- 7 designer colors to complement your home’s exterior
- Durable, powder-painted steel to withstand the elements
- Quiet, ultra-reliable, efficient operation from a state-of-the-art two-stage compressor and fan guard design
- Added protection and peace of mind with Comfort Alert™ compressor monitor
- Quieter operation and energy efficiency made possible by the QuietDrive™ system
- Coil protected by a coil guard and polymer mesh screen
Ask us about our full line of York central air conditioner models today for complete sales, installation and service.
Contact Stafford Oil today for all your Central Air Conditioning needs. Serving Laconia, Gilford, Meredith, Belmont, Tilton, Alton, Moultonborough and surrounding towns in the greater Lakes Region and Central New Hampshire.