Enjoy water heater equipment and support from Stafford in central NH
Ask about our affordable prices, repair, installation, and maintenance services on Heat-Flo, Bock, and many other brands.
You need hot water for many daily activities, such as cooking, washing dishes and clothes, and bathing. In fact, up to 30% of a home’s average energy costs goes toward heating water. But if you have a boiler, you can install an indirect-fired hot water heater and enjoy water virtually FREE — even during the coldest winter months!
Of course, if you have a standard oil-fired water heater, our expert technicians can help you get the most life out of them for the least cost.
While we can install, maintain, and repair all makes and models of oil-fired and indirect water heaters, we recommend the following brands:
Heat-Flo Model 40 Indirect Heating System
The Model 40 takes the full output of a 150,000 BTU boiler, giving you 143 gallons per hour of hot water at 90ºF rise, continuous!
The Model 40’s advantages include:
- All plumbing connections are located on top for easy installation
- All stainless steel tank and smooth tube heating coil for long life
- Full 2″ plus of polyurethane insulation for extremely low heat loss
- A thermoplastic jacket that will not corrode or dent
Ask us about our full line of Heat-Flo water heater models today for complete sales, installation and service.
Bock Oil-Fired Water Heaters
Quality in construction, efficiency in performance, and durability in operation—it’s earned Bock its reputation as the leader in oil-fired water heaters.
The technical advantages of Bock water heaters include:
- Turboflue® – Bock’s patented design is the industry’s most advanced and efficient heat exchanger. It heats water faster and uses less fuel, which reduces energy costs.
- Built to last – Hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher “return on investment”.
- Double pressure tested – Only Bock pressure-tests its tanks twice.
- Fully welded tank skirt – Prevents noxious flue gases from escaping between the tank and jacket.
- Externally mounted burner – provides easy installation and maintenance
Ask us about our full line of Bock water heater models today for complete sales, installation and service.
Do you need to buy a new oil-fired or indirect water heater, or have your existing water heater serviced or repaired? Contact Stafford Oil today. Serving Laconia, Gilford, Meredith, Belmont, Tilton, Alton, Moultonborough and surrounding towns in the greater Lakes Region and Central New Hampshire.